Interested in becoming a member of Botsford Fire & Rescue?
**Below you will find a few of the schedule of events that are associated with the requirements for all dept. members.
-Botsford Fire Rescue hold’s our monthly meeting on the first Monday of each month (subject to change for holidays)
-Members meet at 6pm every Monday for a work detail to clean the station and check the apparatus
-Drills are held on an average of (2) a month. Drill days vary between weekends & weeknights.
To apply please fill out and submit the membership application found below.
If accepted, applicant shall complete the following obligations during the (6) month probationary period.
- Attend 2/3 of monthly meetings, 10% of calls, 25% of drills and 25% of work details
- Assist in department activities
- Turn in a mandatory physical examination **
- Attend blood borne pathogens awareness training **
- Complete and pass either Firefighter I or CT Fire Police Training
(** Must be completed before department gear will be issued to member)